At Nerger’s Auto Express, the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and community is always of utmost importance. Since the government has included Auto Repairs as part of the essential businesses to stay open, we have been implementing universal precautions as outlined by the CDC.
At this time, our business is fully staffed and operational with regular hours.
- Some of the protective measures we are taking include disinfecting our shop, offices, wearing gloves, cleaning steering wheels and door handles.
- We will pick up and deliver your car to minimize personal contact. If you have been putting off needed work now is the time to have it done.
- Only employees of Nerger’s Auto Express are permitted within the facility.
- Customers will be handled by designated staff members outside. Customers will be guided to the drop box for drop offs. Vehicles will be left outside for pick-up. All other customer communication and contact will be conducted via phone, text or email.
- Part/Supply deliveries will be handled by designated staff members outside. Delivery drivers will be guided to the drop off area outside of the Parts Department. Parts are to be handled with gloved hands. Hand washing is essential immediately following the handling of any parts or supplies.
- A designated area will be established for any outside sublet vendors to perform their work. This includes glass, evac and recalibrations.
- Any drop offs or pick-ups from sublet vendors including dealers, mechanical shops or auto part stores will be handled outside, contact free.
- Every vehicle will be cleaned and disinfected in all 6 ‘hotspots’ (Door Handles In& Out, Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Control Wands, Seatbelt, Gear Shift and Center Console/Radio Controls) upon arrival to the shop, upon return from outside sublet work and before it is returned to the customer. Please reference https://youtu.be/NFuVNoYeo7Q for this procedure.
- Employee use of good hygiene, PPE and disinfecting procedures is required.
- Uniforms will be left on the premises. Employees are to change into their uniform when they arrive, before their shift begins. Likewise, employees are to change out of their uniforms before they leave at the end of the day and place in the designated laundry bin. This will reduce the possibility of carrying the virus on any materials home.
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitizer is required.
- All staff is to remain at least 6’ apart at all times, including at lunchtime on the premises.
- Lastly, if an employee begins to feel ill or has been exposed to anyone who could be ill, they are to notify Brian or Michelle Nerger owners of Nerger’s Auto Express Immediately and REMAIN AT HOME.
All of us at Nerger’s are humbled by your loyalty, and we take our responsibility to our customers very seriously. We understand the uncertainty and concerns you may be experiencing right now.. Please call us or email us for anything you might need.
732-507-9603 / [email protected]
Stay safe and be well.
Brian and Michelle Nerger